1. SMEG Retro Refridgerator – I’ve wanted one of these babies for a good while now
2. Rob Ryan Print - I particularly love this one because it makes me think of my husband
3. ‘Easy’ River Cafe Cookbook – I plan to build a River Cafe collection
4. Crème de la Mer – luxe, super expensive, super-food for the skin
5. KitchenAid Mixer in Ice – I LOVE to bake, so why not do it in style?
6. Equipment Shirt – I’d take them all, but this spotted version is just so cosmopolitan chic
7. Leopard Print Ballet Flats – These suede numbers are by Jane Winkworth For French Sole via Topshop
8. Proenza Shouler Ps1 Medium Leather Satchel in Coral – The perfect fizz of sorbet colour for summer
9. Miu Miu Textured Leather Tote – I’m pining for a navy bag & this one is stylish, practical & classic
10. Vintage Club Chair – I still dream of finding one for $100 in a thrift store, but failing that, Duck Egg Blue have an amazing collection
11. Pineapple Lampshade Bases – A touch of island living for the urbanite
12. Nordic Fusion Clogs – To inject some red into my nude, tan & black footwear collection
13. Rodin Luxury Face Oil – I’m a skin oil addict, and they use this one the Victoria’s Secret Models. Need I say more?